If you are feeling confused and need help sorting through the muddle? If you are scared, angry or just need someone to talk to.. If you are facing sudden change in behavior or drop in academic performance is a concern..? Is your mind playing tricks on you? If you are troubled, sad, depressed, you want help from a professional but you worry about confidentiality? This is the right place in your campus only.
Mrs. Rachana Kakkar
PGD in Counselling Psychology
Myself Mrs. Rachana Kakkar a psychologist/counsellor, You can Seek my guidance on following days of week:
• Tuesday : 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
• Wednesday : 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
• Thursday : 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
• Friday : 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. (Except 3rd Friday of the month)
Venue: Sits in Multipurpose Block - KIET
We aim to be accessible to all KIETstudents anywhere. Provide a forum for interaction with the best mental health professional. Aim to increase mind peace & health awareness.
Power lies in the Present Moment! One can achieve whatever one wants, Only by being fully present, in the Present; no amount of regret, disappointment, resentment or guilt can change the Past & No amount of worry or anxiety can change the Future.
Be like the River that manages to cut through mountains, not because of its power, but due to its ever-flowing ability – its consistency backed by determination to keep flowing in spite of Whatever comes its way?
So, be Fully Available to Life & Make Your Dreams a Reality!
All the Very Best To Each One of You!
2) Counselling programs
1) Addiction related problems like alcohol, drug, gambling, internet, video game
2) Anxiety, stress, PTSD, panic, mania, depression, emotional disturbance related disorders
3) Attention, distraction related like ADHD disorders
4) Behavioral issues like habits, eating habits, phobias, conflict, OCD, coping skills, adjustment related problems
5) Learning disorders, Sleep disorders & language disorders
6) Relaxation Therapy
1) Anger, stress management
2) Antisocial personality disorders related
3) Family conflicts
4) Communication related problems
5) Relationship related problems
6) Interpersonal skill enhancement programs
7) Self confidence enhancement programs
8)cademic related problems
9)Coping behavior & meditation