Dr. Anil k. Ahlawat obtained his Ph.D. from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi in 2009. M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from Kurukshetra University.
Dr. Ahlawat working in KIET as Dean(A) and Professor in Computer Science & Engineering Department. Before KIET, he has worked as HoD in CSE & IT department of BPIT and Amity University.
He has published more than 60 Research Papers in International/National Journals/Conferences. Out of these, 13 is SCI indexed. He has guided 03 Ph.D. thesis and currently he is guiding 07 Ph.D. scholars and has guided several M.Tech, MCA and B.Tech projects. He is in the editorial and reviewer board of several International Journals. He has delivered many lectures as keynote speakers and guest lecturer in International/National Conferences, Seminars, FDPs and Workshops. He has organized IEEE International Conference, National Seminar, Workshops, Summer and Winter School.
* Nominated as a PRSG member in Virtual Lab by MHRD, Government of India.
* 3 students completed (NIT KU, GJU Hisar) Ph.D and 7 are pursuing (AKTU)
* Organized two-day AICTE Sponsored National Seminar on Computing and Intelligence Systems at KIET on 28-29 March 2014
* Organized (Technical Chair) IEEE International Conference (ICNICT) at KIET on 7-8 Feb 2014
* Question Paper Setter for Staff recruitment at CDAC Noida in July 2014
* Expert in Course Design and Course Writing Committee of Fundamental of Computer Networks (BCS-041) at IGNOU, Delhi 2013
* Worked as Centre Superintendent at MTU and GBTU in May 2012 and re-exam April 2013
* Worked as Head Examiner for CCP (II Semester) at MTU Noida in June 2011 and ECS-075 at GBTU in December 2012
* Organized International Conference (ICNICT) at KIET on 7-8 Sep, 2012
* Organized Institutional Project Competition at KIET in May 2012 and in April 2013
* Department got NBA Accreditation in April 2012 for three years
* Editor-in-Chief of GLIMPSE-Journal of Computer Science, AKGEC
* Worked as a Coordinator and a Resource Person in a Faculty Development Program conducted by UPTU and organized by AKGEC from 18-22 Dec 2010
* Worked as Deputy Centre Superintendent in CET Exam of GGSIP University
* CCNA Instructor: Actively involved as an Instructor of CISCO in ASET, Bijwasan
Neural Network, Algorithm Design, Device Modeling and Soft Computing Technique
* Presented a Lecture in National Conference on "ANN Modelling approach for designing low noise HEMT amplifier in Wireless Communication System" on 06 December 2014 at Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Bijwasan New Delhi
* Presented two lecture on "Supervised and Unsupervised Learning and Applications" in a two week UGC sponsored Refresher Course (24-4-14 to 14-5-14) Organized by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar on 26 May 2014
* Presented a lecture on "Neu
* International Journals - 31
SCI Indexed - 13
Indexed, Peer-reviewed - 18
* National Journals - 01
International Conferences - 20
National Conferences - 07
* Two Chapters of Fundamental of Computer Networks (BCS041), IGNOU, 2013
* Data Structure through C Language, Paragon International Publisher, ISBN 978-81-89253-46-2, 2009
* Data Structure using C, Nandini Prakashan, ISBN 978-93-81126-44-8, 2012
* Data Base Management Systems, Nandini Prakashan, ISBN 978-93-81126-40-0, 2012