Frequently Asked Questions


     Problems related to sexual harassment or sexual abuse come under the preview of Internal Complaints Committee cell.

     Any women (a student, faculty and staff member working on regular/temporary/ad hoc, daily wage worker)present in KIET Premises and facing a problem related to harassment then she can contact Internal Complaints Committee cell.

     Drop a mail at icccell@kiet.eduor contact in person.

     Utmost priority is given to confidentiality. All the details and identities are kept confidential during and after the process.

     You can always contact Internal Complaints Committee cell for help. If we can’t help you, we can suggest from where to get help.

     It’s essential to know the identity of the accused person for any type of action. If you don’t know the person, you can present any proof, which will help in identifying the accused. For example- if a person is harassing you via sending vulgar pictures and texts from random Ids, you should have the screen shots of the chats and discussion. All efforts will be made to identify the culprit.

     If you have faced any kind of harassment, you should complain within 3 months of the incident.

     After getting the problem in written form, we will act immediately.